Monday 15 December 2014

Lamborghini Huracan Brochure - Twitter Prize from Lamborghini Sevenoaks





When I was told I had won a brochure from Lamborghini Sevenoaks I was exited to see it.
When it arrived in the post. I was not disappointed.
Like the Lamborghini cars, this brochure is a really high quality product. It has an outer cardboard sleeve that the brochure fits into like a glove, it is bound like a hardback book and the paper is a very high quality. 
Getting inside I find that it is full of photographs of a very high standard. 
The editing to is of a great quality.
All of the information you would need is also here such as engine details, colour, interior colour, brakes, calliper colours, how the steering works and optional extras. 
I have read some car brochures before but I have never seen one on this scale. Lamborghini has obviously spent a lot of time and money developing and making the Huracan and they really have put a great brochure together in order to sell it to their customers.
If had the money, and was given this brochure, I would certainly be booking a test drive to find out if the car is as good in reality as it is on paper.

I would like to thank Lamborghini Sevenoaks for this generous prize.

So Kirby's Car Blog Readers, can you tell me the best car brochure you have read?

No comments:

Post a Comment