Tuesday 14 May 2019

Petrolicious Drivers Meeting at Bicester Heritage


I attended the first Driver Meeting hosted by Petrolicious at Bicester Heritage. Petrolicious curated over 200 cars for this meeting and what a meeting it was. There was a wide range of cars from the vintage era upwards. The cars curated bring together a celebration of tastefulness and diversity.
As well as the cars, Petrolicious will be screening a selection of new and old films along with talks from racing drivers to give added depth to a car meeting. Added to this the backdrop that is the world class Bicester Heritage. Their businesses were also showcasing some of their finest machinery.
During my time at the meeting I was fortunate enough to meet Guy Berryman from Coldplay. Guy had a Porsche 356 Zagato at the event.
I did however miss Mike Brewer. Mike, if you are reading this, I hope to meet you next time.
I went to see Fuzz Townshend's shop and was greeted by Guy Lachlan.Guy was very welcoming and helpful. Fuzz had a gig on the Saturday night and would not be in attendance for the show. Fuzz, if you are reading this, it would be great to meet you. I also met Ian Quest of Next Step Heritage at the Collective curation. I was given a magazine with the stories behind the cars.
My favourite car from the event was this stunning Lamborghini Countach Anniversary photoed below.

































Kingsbury Racing Shop


Pendine Historic Cars
















Steve McQueen's Mini now owned by Joel Mutton


Some of the cars from Collective Curation (Next Step Heritage)`













Robert Glover











Classic Oils in Fuzz Townsend's shop.








Car Park Highlights


















This was my favourite car from the car park.







This was a great event to attend, A great range of cars and a wonderful setting. I wish Petrolicious all the best with their future shows, I hope to be able to attend.

For further information about Petrolicious, please visit
For further information about Bicester Heritage, please visit 
For further information about Next Step Heritage, please visit

No comments:

Post a Comment