Sunday 14 January 2024

Toyota Supra Drive with Car Chase Heroes.


This is a replica of the Mk IV Toyota Supra seen in The Fast and The Furious driven by the late Paul Walker and this would be the next car I strapped into.


This car comes equipped with a 3 litre straight six 2JZ twin turbo engine that produced 326 BHP, a 0-60 in 4.9 seconds and a top speed of 155mph. The Supra comes with a 6 speed Getrag Manual Gearbox. This car does not have Nitrous Oxide. Good job really as the track was wet.
It does however come with a huge rear wing for to help keep the car on the track.


Outside looks great but for me the interior is amazing.


Very clean and crisp and looks great. 

Getting into this car is very easy. The seat is comfortable as
and after some seat adjustment the driving position is perfect. Whoever drove before me had the seat quite a way back, I prefer to be upright when I drive.

Turn the key and the engine comes to life nicely.  


Making my way around the track it becomes apparent quickly how good this car is, it's quick, the gearbox is easy to use, the clutch is light and it handles very well in the corners in the wet. The car feels like it's on rails.



When it was time to head back to the paddock I had enjoyed my time in this car and it surprised me how good in the wet it was. I was overtaken by a few cars during my time in this but it's a great car to drive. I would love to give this car a drive in dry conditions around Castle Combe to give it a proper go. It's easy to see why this would have been a choice car for Brian in the Fast and The Furious.



For further information about Car Chase Heroes, please visit 












 

No comments:

Post a Comment